Sunderland Connection Vouchers Unveiled
The Government Broadband Vouchers scheme is active in 22 cities around the country and is registered with over 500 suppliers.
On 3 December, the Chancellor announced that the Government will make up to £40m available from April 2015 to March 2016 to support more cities administer The BDUK vouchers. These will be made available on a first come, first served basis. The current BDUK Connection Voucher scheme closes on 31 March 2016.
SMEs, charities and social enterprises across Sunderland are being encouraged to apply. The free funding from Rymote is funded by the Government’s SuperConnected Cities programme, also in partnership with Sunderland City Council. Businesses can apply for themselves, and landlords can get multiple vouchers on behalf of their tenants.
Upgrading to Superfast!
Upgrading your business broadband brings real benefits. A better connection can help you to boost your bottom line by:
- Increasing your profits by offering better services to more satisfied customers
- Improving your customers’ experience with quicker, communication and faster file-sharing thanks to higher upload and download speeds, especially for large files
- Reducing software and hardware costs by helping you switch to online data storage solutions
- Enhancing the way you communicate and collaborate through online video conference and cloud-based information sharing
- Future-proofing your business with the latest technology to meet your customers’ needs
You too could have superfast business broadband and make your company unique in Sunderland. Like the company in the video below you can really kick start your name into something big!
Are you looking for Sunderland Connection Vouchers? We can deliver this scheme to you but first you need to;
- Have broadband installation that will cost over £100 and willing to sign up to a minimum of a 6 month contract with the broadband supplier.
- You need to be an SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader.
- Your connection is for your business premises only, you can however apply for a connection at home if that is your work base bu`t not if you occasionally work from home.
- You have not received more than £120,000 in grants in the last 3 years.
One service we can offer is to install purple WiFi. This allows your customers to use your internet connection ‘wirelessly’ and for no fee. To use your WiFi they must sign in using their social media accounts. More info on purple WiFi can be found here.
Rymote are proud to be in a position to be WiFi installers Sunderland. We will provide all the assistance needed to make your business broadband superfast!
You can either fill in the form below or visit our Connection Vouchers page to find out more Information.
Hurry, Connection Vouchers are available for a limited time only, so start applying today.