Hebburn Connection Vouchers are here!
What are Connection Vouchers?
The UK Government are offering the chance for SME businesses to upgrade their broadband with a new connection voucher scheme, of up to £3,000 which enables them to be connected to superfast broadband by a supplier of their choice.
The Government’s Broadband Connection Vouchers scheme is active in 22 cities around the country and is registered with over 500 suppliers. The government has committed £150 million for the SuperConnected Cities programme which is managed by Broadband Delivery UK (BDUK).
So Why Upgrade?
Upgrading your business broadband Hebburn brings real benefits. A better connection can help you to boost your bottom line by:
- Increasing your profits by offering better services to more satisfied customers
- Improving your customers’ experience with quicker, communication and faster file-sharing thanks to higher upload and download speeds, especially for large files
- Reducing software and hardware costs by helping you switch to online data storage solutions
- Enhancing the way you communicate and collaborate through online video conference and cloud-based information sharing
- Future-proofing your business with the latest technology to meet your customers’ needs
Check out the below video to see how The Curve Group, talent management specialists managed to establish a bigger business thanks to the BDUK Connection Voucher Scheme
Are you looking for Hebburn Connection Vouchers? We can deliver this scheme to you but first you need to;
- Have broadband installation that will cost over £100 and willing to sign up to a minimum of a 6 month contract with the broadband supplier.
- You need to be an SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader.
- Your connection is for your business premises only, you can however apply for a connection at home if that is your work base but not if you occasionally work from home.
- You have not received more than £120,000 in grants in the last 3 years.
One service we can offer is to install purple WiFi. This allows your customers to use your internet connection ‘wirelessly’ and for no fee. To use your WiFi they must sign in using their social media accounts. More info on purple WiFi can be found here.
Rymote are proud to be in a position to be WiFi installers Hebburn. We will provide all the assistance needed to make your business broadband superfast!
You can either fill in the form below or visit our Connection Vouchers page to find out more Information.
Hurry, Connection Vouchers are available for a limited time only, so start applying today.