Connection Vouchers Reach South Tyneside
Superfast broadband turbo boosts your business!
The connection voucher scheme has already started in the local areas of Newcastle and Gateshead now its time for the areas revolving around South Tyneside upgrade your business to receive happier customers with superfast broadband!
The Government’s Broadband Connection Vouchers scheme is active in 22 cities around the country and is registered with over 500 suppliers. The government has committed £150 million for the SuperConnected Cities programme which is managed by Broadband Delivery UK (BDUK)
If you run a small or medium-sized business, charity or social enterprise you can apply for a free voucher worth up to £3,000 towards the fixed cost of getting your business connected.
The voucher is usually enough to pay for most, if not all, of the up-front connection costs and as it is a grant, the recipient won’t have to pay it back, paying only the VAT, any amount over £3,000, and the monthly connection subscription cost.
There has never been a better time to improve your connectivity so if you are looking at a step change in your current connectivity then you should certainly consider the scheme to see if you can apply.
We are looking forward to seeing local companies taking advantage of this incredible new government scheme to help boost their broadband capabilities. There are also other advantages to upgrading your broadband to superfast;
- Improved reliability of service.
- Better communication with customers and staff.
- Reduced costs through more efficient working.
- Improved data storage and accessibility.
- Higher speed upload and download for large files.
- Take a look at how connection vouchers boosted a Newcastle based company!
But it’s first come first served and Government will close the lid on £150 million pot in March 2015. So to get superfast broadband, SMEs need to act, yup, SUPERFAST!
Are you looking for any of the following; Connection Vouchers South Tyneside? We can deliver this scheme to you but first you need to;
- Have broadband installation that will cost over £100 and willing to sign up to a minimum of a 6 month contract with the broadband supplier.
- You need to be an SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader.
- Your connection is for your business premises only, you can however apply for a connection at home if that is your work base but not if you occasionally work from home.
- You have not received more than £120,000 in grants in the last 3 years.
You can either fill in the form below or visit our Connection Vouchers page to find out more Information.
Hurry, Connection Vouchers are available for a limited time only, so start applying today.