Virgin Business Broadband
“The project will run over the next five years, bringing speeds of 152Mbps to four million more UK homes.”
Recently Virgin Media announced it would increase its fibre optic broadband reach to 17 million homes by 2020, up from 13 million. The company is already in the process of expanding its network to 110,000 homes across east London, Glasgow, Sunderland and Teesside. The project will run over the next five years, bringing speeds of 152Mbps to four million more UK homes.
Virgin Media said the additional £3bn in broadband investment would be worth £8bn in terms of stimulating UK economic activity. However, the money will be spent on filling in gaps in its existing network rather than widening the network to rural areas, which critics say has long been neglected by communications companies such as Virgin and BT.
The effect that this will have on businesses will be extraordinary as it will boost the total outcome of businesses productively and boost the overall efficiency rating. Virgin Media offer extensive bundles to businesses wish to be new Virgin Media customers, which include both superfast business broadband and phone bundles.
Virgin Media’s Superfast Business Broadband
When you take out a fibre-optic business broadband connection with us, you’ll get:
- An always-on business broadband connection with speeds up to 152Mbit/s
- Unlimited internet usage during normal business hours (8am-6pm Monday to Friday)
- Wireless internet with our award-winning Super Hub that combines modem and router
- Easy access to your bills through our online e-billing portal
- A business-grade SLA
- A free static IP address upon request with 50Mbit/s packages
- A team of engineers who will make sure your broadband is set up and working from day 1
You think this is good? You can use a Connection Voucher to cover this!
The £3bn investment of Virgin Media’s network upgrade welcomes the Connection Voucher scheme with open arms in the local cities of Sunderland and Teeside. The recent news that the government is extending the voucher scheme until March 2016 allows more companies to upgrade their business broadband to superfast speeds. The extension also includes new cities like Sunderland and Teeside.
If you’re a SME that has broadband installation costs over £100 and you’re willing to sign up to a minimum of a 6 month contract with the broadband supplier then we can help. Rymote are proud to be in a position to offer this to our customers, we will provide all the assistance needed to make your business broadband superfast!
Are you looking for Connection Vouchers? We can deliver this scheme to you but first you need to;
- Have broadband installation that will cost over £100 and willing to sign up to a minimum of a 6 month contract with the broadband supplier.
- You need to be an SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader.
- Your connection is for your business premises only, you can however apply for a connection at home if that is your work base but not if you occasionally work from home.
- You have not received more than £120,000 in grants in the last 3 years.
Rymote are proud to be in a position to offer this service We will provide all the assistance needed to make your business broadband superfast!
You can either fill in the form below or visit our Connection Vouchers page to find out more Information.
Hurry, Connection Vouchers are available for a limited time only, so start applying today.