Go Digital Newcastle Circulates Connection Vouchers
Go Digital Newcastle means there’s huge help on offer for local businesses!
It’s Newcastle City Council’s project to make superfast, super-reliable broadband available to 97% of homes and businesses in Newcastle via state-of-the-art fibre technology. Go Digital Newcastle means there’s huge help on offer for local businesses to take advantage of the new superspeed connections.
Think of all the electrical items in your home; phones, computers, tablets, TV’s, game consoles? They all work better with faster internet, they all independently work more efficiently to give you a better experience, think about it, everyone can watch their favorite programmes, downloading games, play multiplayer games all at the same time without slowing down! Well that’s the same with a business, superfast broadband really brings out the capabilities of each electrical item, it brings out a more efficient service. Go Digital Newcastle can offer you a free Connection Voucher worth up to £3,000 to get connected – and access free business support services!
Go Digital Newcastle offer a range of specialist support packages for start up businesses around Newcastle. This can enable individuals to grow their business by making their company more efficient, productive, profitable and successful. With a specialist team of professionals, Go Digital Newcastle can offer first class business support options, such as;
- Strategic business planning
- Marketing and website support
- Website design and development
- Search engine optimization
- Social media
Go Digital also offer unique funding for businesses who wish to purchase IT equipment and consultancy projects. The grant is up to £2000 which can be used on top of the Connection Voucher funding, like the Connection Voucher Scheme this IT support grant is also based on eligibility criteria but is a fantastic start to building up your business.
If you run a small or medium-sized business, charity or social enterprise in Newcastle, Gateshead, North Tyneside or South Tyneside you can apply to Newcastle City Council for a free voucher worth up to £3,000 towards the fixed cost of getting your business connected. The Connection Voucher will pay towards the fixed cost of getting you connected. Upgrading your business to cater for superfast broadband speeds can;
- Upgraded reliability of service
- Superior communication with clients and staff
- Reducing expenditure from more efficient functioning
- Higher upload and download speed
- Take a look at how connection vouchers boosted a Newcastle based company!
Rymote are a registered supplier with Go Digital Newcastle and can offer customers off the shelf deals to help you benefit from the advantages of superfast broadband. Before you can profit form this unique scheme first check out the eligibility criteria below before contacting us.
Who’s Eligible for Connection Vouchers?
If you are looking for Connection Vouchers? We can deliver this scheme to you but first you need to;
- You need to be an SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader.
- Your connection is for your business premises only, you can however apply for a connection at home if that is your work base but not if you occasionally work from home.
- Have broadband installation that will cost over £100 and willing to sign up to a minimum of a 6 month contract with the broadband supplier.
- You have not received more than £120,000 in grants in the last 3 years.
If you meet the eligibility criteria above you can apply here for a Connection Voucher through Rymote, simply fill in the Contact form below and we will contact you shortly after and discuss the next steps to upgrading your broadband!
You can either fill in the form below or visit our Connection Vouchers page to find out more Information.
Hurry, Connection Vouchers are available for a limited time only, so start applying today.